Our restaurant is open and you can book online for reservations up to June 30th 2021 RABY HUNT RESTAURANT COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MESSAGE
We are delighted to announce the re-opening of our restaurant on the 29th July 2020
Whilst we closed due to the uncertainty of coronavirus and government guidelines, I wanted to update you on the precautions we are taking to ensure that all our restaurant remains a safe space for our guests and employees to enjoy over the coming months.
We have stepped up additional precautionary measures across our business, a few of them I wanted to highlight below;
• As always, our restaurant will maintain the highest possible level of hygiene and as always, will be cleaned regularly and meticulously with sanitisers, now so more than ever. We have been kitted out with extra hand sanitiser so please feel free to make use of this during your time with us.
• Our team has been fully briefed with current government requirements and are undertaking extreme levels of health and safety procedures to ensure that guests and other staff members are safe.
• We have reduced the number of tables in our restaurants to maximise space around diners and have introduced screens where necessary and have changed our standard service procedures around cutlery changes and napkin folding to reduce contact.
• Our team will be standing at a further distance from our guests and minimising close contact where possible, and will wear face masks at all time.
We would prefer when possible that guests wear a face mask when entering the restaurant and going to their table and when visiting toilets and when leaving. We will provide face masks for guests on arrival if needed.
Our full health & safety manual that has the full details on all our processes and procedure can be viewed below.
Thank you for all your support, and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via emailenquiries@
We look forward to welcoming you at our restaurants soon!
James Close, Chef/Patron
EXPANDED HEALTH & SAFTETY PROCEDURE COVID-19 SECURE IN 2020
RABY HUNT RESTAURANT, JULY 2020
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
MAIN STEPS TO ENSURE WE ARE WORKING TOGETHER SAFELY
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and the results will be shared with the people who work across our businesses
- We have additional cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in place according to current government guidelines
- We have taken all reasonable steps to assist our team members that are able to work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a distance in the workplace, again in accordance with current government guidance.
- Where our staff and guests cannot be sufficiently apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
STAFF ATTIRE & PROCEDURES
- ALL team members have been contacted and assessed for Personal health concerns
- Family health concerns which could impact team members returning for work have been addressed and have been eliminated
- Arriving for work all team members will be temperature checked daily, asked for COVID-19 symptoms and will be asked to immediately wash their hands before proceeding through any of our buildings
- Uniforms are washed at 60º and worn clean every day. If on a split shift, aprons will be steam sanitised in-between each service.
- All service members will wear face masks at all times and gloves as and when required.
ENHANCED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
- Duty Manager will be present to assess and control the movement of guests and teams during the day and will record the IN/OUT of the teams and check each area.
- A menu for Guests to retain will be on the table. Our electronic Wine menu is cleaned and sanitised after each use.
- We will be reducing the number of team members attending each table and have a strict area for each team members and their sections.
- Tables will be set using face masks.
- Staff will pour all wine and water.
- Napkins will not be refolded.
- After every interaction with a guest which results in contaminated contact (e.g. removing plates, cutlery and glasses from a table), staff are required to wash/ sanitise their hands
- Hand sanitisers are made available for both staff and guest use in all areas
- Disposable gloves will be used by team members for preparation and cleaning
- Face masks will be available and mandatory for all team members (disposable one for in-between service). Additional masks will be available for guests if requested.
- Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces every 30 minutes.
- No physical contact such as handshakes will be permitted
- Guests will have access to hand sanitisers throughout their time with us, and an individual sanitiser will be on each guest table.
- We will offer hygienic solutions for guests to store their masks in during their meal.
WELCOMING OUR GUESTS
Upon entering our restaurants, we will kindly ask our guests to;
- Sanitise hands with provided hand sanitisers
- To confirm that they are not experiencing any COVID symptoms
- If guests would like us to hang their coats for them, we will have a rail and bag system in place.
DELIVERIES ACROSS ALL OUR BUSINESSES
- We are fully briefed on all our supplier’s processes and hygiene procedures and have approved these.
- Deliveries will be dropped by supplier to a specific area
- Deliveries are checked by a dedicated senior member of the team
- All third-party delivery boxes will be wiped and sanitised
WELCOME TO OUR ROOMS
Guests staying with us overnight will be reminded of social distancing guidelines pre arrival.
In addition to our usual high cleaning standard we follow the below procedures:
- All housekeeping staff will be requested to wear a face masks and gloves at all times while cleaning the guest rooms. They will be changed in the event of cross contamination with each room at each point and hands are washed frequently. Gloves will also be changed when cleaning the bathroom and when collecting bedding and towels.
Equipment is sanitised at the start and end of each shift
- In accordance with our standard procedures all doors and windows are opened during cleaning to ensure adequate ventilation
- Cleaning is done in a clockwise movement around the room to avoid retouching any surfaces.
- Disinfectant is sprayed on all surfaces, including items like TV remote control, kettle etc, door handles, light switches, and curtain pulls etc. Disinfectant sits for the recommended period to ensure it has time to kill any bacteria.
- All hard surfaces in the room are dusted and wiped with sanitiser.
- Remove Personal Protective Equipment before exit. Dispose/contain properly to avoid cross-contamination. Place it into a specific and identified waste bag (coated or lined bag)
- Perform hand hygiene for at least 20 seconds
All room keys will be disinfected prior to the guests arrival
Guests will be requested to check in solo when possible and keys will be in the room door to reduce contact.
Any other guidelines will be placed in each room to remind guests to follow social distancing advice and clean their hands regularly and well as advise of any additional information for breakfast etc
Bill payment will be next morning where all social distance procedures will be adhered to.